Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Baby Daddy Part Deux

Just as I was finishing my last post, my buddy Weezie called.
(if you haven't already read it, check out "Baby Daddy" below)

"Hey Baby Daddy"
"What's up?"
"You better get to bed early tonight."
"Whyyyyyy?"
"Cuz you have to take a sample to the doctor's office tomorrow morning at 6:00"
"am?"
"Yes"

Figures....just when I was looking forward to sleeping in one day. Oh well.
"Hey, think how I feel," she said. "I have to be there at 7:30 to get it put in."
"That means you get another hour and a half sleep...must be nice," I joke.

Of course, she'll probably be up much earlier as she picks up Zoe tonight. She gets full custody of the little girl on the 17th. Guess that means she takes her back to the foster home Sunday night, and picks her up for good on Monday. Kind of odd, but if that's the way it's done, so be it.

So apparently there are two eggs they found that are ripe for the fertilizing, so keep your fingers crossed everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?