Saturday, June 17, 2006


The Offer: Part 2

The offer brought to us was considerably less that our asking price. Like 40K less. We fiddled with some conditions, weighed some pluses and minuses and sent back a counter offer right about in the middle and told our agent that it was our bottom line.

The offer is conditional on financing, so we don't have to wait on the sale of the bidder's property and they are agreeable to our closing date which is awesome. If they will meet our price and they get the financing, we're in business. Let's hope! Tomorrow we find out if they accept the counter-offer we sent back.

Come on St. Joe, don't fail me now!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?