Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

dumb survey

Explain what ended your last relationship?
-not sure if I'd consider it a relationship, but he already had a partner and I smartened up.

When was the last time you shaved?
-yesterday morning. I generally shave every other day.

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
-reading the paper.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
-reading blogs

Are you any good at math?
-it's one of my strengths.

Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
-didn't do my own prom, but went with a friend to hers a couple of years after I graduated. I remember much of it.

Do you have any famous ancestors?
-not that I know of.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
-no, but I've borrowed for many other things.

Last thing received in the mail?
-an insurance policy.

How many different beverages have you had today?
-water, milk (with my cereal), coffee

Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
-Well DUH

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
-oh god...when I was a kid my sister-in-law took me to see a group called the DeFranco Family (Heartbeat, it's a Lovebeat). NOW I know what made me gay!

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
-I don't do the beach. People keep trying to save me by rolling me back into the water.

What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
-fillings, extractions

What is out your back door?
-a tiny little yard, patio, barbecue, mammoth central air unit and miscellaneous plants

Any plans for Friday night?
-so far it looks like laundry and cleaning up the garage unless anything better comes along

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
-what ocean? what hair?

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
-my friends and family know better

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
-yep. wasn't too thrilled about it at the time. Lights on a ceiling. Ooh, ahh. Might feel differently now.

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
-since my mother no longer does my laundry, yes.

Some things you are excited about?
-seeing my baby, time off work, hanging with The Squeeze.

What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
-it's all good, but I like their chocolate pudding.

Describe your keychain(s)?
-metal ring. I'm not into pocket clutter.

Where do you keep your change?
-right front pant pocket, pennies go into a glass milk bottle.

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
-can't recall

What kind of winter coat do you own?
-Columbia...wherever it is. Packed in a box or bag in the garage.

What was the weather like on your graduation day?
-was this written by a 19 year old? My graduation was so long ago all I can say is that the earth was cooling.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
-closed, or I'd have to kill the cat.

Comments:
Dear god. What a stupid survey. Thanks for not sending it to me!

...jteyy...
 
Supposedly Thomas A. Edison is a cousin of mine three hundred and forty-seven thousand times removed. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?