Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

All I Want For Christmas Is...A Facelift?

I was working in the back of the shop and heard the front door open. I walked out to greet a man who looked at me with some confusion.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Umm...where is the younger guy who's normally here?"
"Do you mean The Business Partner?"
"Ya."
"Well, he's not in today, and actually, he's older than me."
"Oh Jesus", he said as he winced uncomfortably.

I'm not quite sure what to make of it all. The Business Partner is about a year and a half older than me, but just how old do I look to this guy? I wonder if this means I'll have to stop referring to myself as a "youth".

Comments:
LOL! What a flippin' dumbass! How about "I was in the other day and there was another guy here who was helping me. Is he in so I don't have to waste your time re-explaining everything?"

Some people have no couth.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?