Friday, July 04, 2008

 

Two Years Ago Today

You know how people say "It seems like yesterday, but it also seems like a lifetime ago"? Today I'm thinking the exact same thing. Two years ago today my life changed like I'd never imagined possible. It was the day my little girl Brynn was born.
I remember being here at work and getting the call that my baby-mama Weezie was heading in to the hospital. I tracked down the Business Partner so he could come in and cover for me. I took my camera to capture all the coming cuteness. I took pictures of my new tiny baby, printed them on my way home and showed them to The Squeeze, and we both stood there in our kitchen and cried. We were so happy and overcome with joy. Nothing has changed.


Happy birthday sweetie!
I love you more than you could ever know.
Daddy

Comments:
Happy Birthday, Brynn! I'm sure she was spoiled massively. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?