Wednesday, September 17, 2008

 

Another meme...Why not?

My favorite age: 19...oh, the angst!

My best friend: The Squeeze.

My celebrity crush: Don't think I really have one.

My defining characteristic: Good sense of humour (or so I'm told).

My most evil moment: Wow...Grade 8...Catholic school...caught chewing gum...ordered to weed the nuns' garden...keyed their car (just a little).

My favorite food: I can't say no to chocolate.

My grossest injury: Not visually gross, but I broke my back in high school while tobogganing (nun karma?).

My biggest hatred: Slow drivers in the passing lane.

My most illegal activity: DUI (years and years ago), liberating music files.

My need for justice: Abusers of children and animals.

My most knowledgeable field: 80's music and pop culture.

My life's goal: To not be living in a cardboard box under a bridge.

My mother's influence: Love, Family, Kindness.

My nerdiest point: Playing sax in the high school band and having to wear the red velvet vest and big bow tie.

My oldest memory: I have a snapshot in my mind of me at about age 2 wearing a red velvet vest red overalls, and dancing as my sister and her friends were listening to 45's on the portable record player in the living room.

My perfect date: A leisurely walk through Niagara-On-The-Lake, a picnic in the park, and snuggling at home afterward...that's how I got The Squeeze.

My unanswered question: Why are the right-wing religious fundamentalists the most hate-filled people?

My random fact: I have a touch of OCD that forces me to see if words/titles/names/sentences are divisible by 3. (the preceding sentence was! whew...now my house won't burn down.)

My stupidest decision: "Moving" to BC in the late 80's...it lasted about 3 days.

My favorite television show: The Office.

My style of underwear: Boring briefs. Anything smaller would disappear.

My favorite vegetable: asparagus.

My weakest trait: envy...greed...sloth...I'm sure there are 3 or 4 others.

My X-men power: I've never seen the X-men, so I don't know what my options are, but I'll take a guess at invisibility. Admit it, you can't see me right now! OK, how about a great sense of hearing?

My strongest yearning: drop 100 pounds or so.

My moment of Zen: Holding Brynn when she was a baby, giving her a bottle and having her hold my pinkie with her whole hand. Best. Moment. Ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?